instagram Slideshow

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sephora Birthday Gift

I am a Virgo, so the color lipstick I got from Sephora was a natural shade from Makeup Forever and I got a mascara. 

Sorry this is super late but this is what I got from Sephora for the Beauty Insider Birthday Gift.  So this is not going to be a review, since I have not have this product for long, but I did want to share what I got. I will do a review when I purchase the full size of this lip color, but so far the lipstick has great staying power, is a great color, and provides amazing moisture.The brush of the mascara is also great, however, I still prefer my Rocket Maybelline Mascara and my Tarte Amazonian Mascara, so I probably will not be purchasing a full size of the mascara. I can't wait to see what Sephora will do for 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...